ACCREDITATION OF FUNDACIÓN LEALTAD
Som – Fundació has been accredited with the seal of Fundación Lealtad, for complying fully the 9 Principles of Transparency and Good Practices corresponding to:
- Development and regulation of the organ of government
- Transparency and publicity of the social finality
- Planning and monitoring of the activity
- Communication and reliable image of the information
- Transparency in financing
- Plurality in the financing
- Control in the use of funds
- Presentation of annual accounts and compliance with legal obligations
- Promotion of volunteering
With this identification, the foundation demonstrates, once more, its commitment with transparency, which has become one of the most important values of the entity. Transparency is a reflection of the good practices we carry out in the quality of our attention service we provide to people with intellectual disabilities as well as our management model.
For Som – Fundació it is very important to have this identification with the seal of quality and be, together with Futubide, one of the two guardianship entities in Spain that have achieved this acknowledgement.
The result of this analysis carried out by the Fundación Lealtad about the different aspects of the operation of our entity can be looked at clicking here.