Policy of cookies
Cookies store data of technical aspect, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, social web links, access to users accounts, etc.
Cookies will be stored in the hard disk of your computer until the user delates them.
Cookies used in this web
Session Cookies, to guarantee that the users who write comments in the blog are human beings and not automat applications. With this procedure, we combat Spam.
Third party cookies:
Google Analytics: We store cookies in order to elaborate statics of transit and volume of the visits to our web. Using this website, you are accepting the processing of information about you by Google. Consequently, if you want to exercise any right in this way, you will have to communicate it straight to Google.
Social Networks: Each network uses its own cookies so that you can click the buttons “I like” or “Share”.
Disabling or elimination of cookies
At any moment, you will be able to exercise your right to disable eliminate the cookies of this website. These actions are done in a different way, depending on the function of the navigator you are using. Through the following links at the main navigators, the cookies will configure in your computer or in your unit:
- Neither this page nor its legal agents are liable of the content or the veracity of the policies of privacy that third parties may have in this policy of cookies.
- The web navigators are tools in charge of storing cookies and, from this place, you have to make use of your right to eliminate or disable them. Neither this page nor its legal agents can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the above-mentioned navigators.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the navigator does not forget the decision or acceptance of them.
- In the case of Google Analytics, this company stores the cookies in servers located in United States and it is committed to not share them with third parties, except in those cases in which it will be necessary the functioning of the system or when the law obliges to this effect. According to Google, it does not keep the address IP. Google Inc. is a company affixed to the “Acord de Port Segur” that guarantees that all the data transferred will be processed with a level of protection in accordance with the European regulations.
- For any doubt or consult, about this policy of cookies, do not hesitate to communicate with us through the section of contact.