Data will not be deleted when needed for any of the following reasons:
• They allow the exercise of the right freedom of expression and information.
• They comply with a law.
• They are of interest to public health.
• They are used for studies or scientific research.
• The user is making a claim.
4.4 Right to limit data
You may request to reduce the use of the data
in the following cases:
• While Som — Fundació checks the data when the user thinks they are incorrect.
• The processing of data is legal but its use is requested to be limited.
• Som — Fundació does not need the data but the user does to make claims.
• When the user requests Som — Fundació to stop using his/her data and we verify that the request is legal.
4.5. Right to be against that Som — Fundació uses its data
Som — Fundació is no longer used the data of the users
for some specific services when requested.
If this request is justified,
Som — Fundació will stop using personal data to perform these services.
4.6. Right to have access to your data.
All users have the right to receive the personal data
they have given to Som — Fundació.
5. Possibility to revoke permission to use the data
Som — Fundació will no longer use your data if you request it.
You can send a letter in writing or an email message.
If you want to send a letter, the address is:
Som – Fundació Catalana Tutelar,
12th Sant Fructuós Street, ground floor.
CP: 08004 (Barcelona).
It should be addressed to the Data Protection Officer.
You can also send an email to email@example.com.
6. True, accurate and complete data
Personal data that the user must give must be:
• True. Let them not be false.
• Complete. Nothing is missing.
For example, if the user changes his/her address,
has to report it to Som — Fundació
to change the data.
If the user enters an internet link and gives the data to other people or companies,
Som — Foundation is not in charge
of the use of data made by these people or companies.
Data protection laws may change.
If you have to sign any document,
it is important to re-read the Data Protection Policy.
7. Security of personal data
Som — Fundació puts the necessary measures
to ensure that personal data given to us
by the users is safe:
• No changes can be made without the permission of the data owner.
• We have security so that data is not lost.
• No one without authorization can access the data.
If the user believes that his/her personal data is being misused
He/she can contact your data protection authority.
You can write a letter to the Catalan Data Protection Authority
to the following address:
214th Rosselló Street, Escala. A, 1st 1st,
PC 08008 (Barcelona).
You can also email us
at the address firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Internet Protection
Nothing related to Som — Fundació
can be used from another web page
without warning first.
The design or images of Som — Fundació
may not be used without permission.
If someone does, he or she will be responsible for their actions.
Som — Fundació may make changes to its website at any time.
Som — Fundació is not responsible than other web pages publish.
All the information that is accessed by users via internet links
they do so under their personal responsibility.
The user of Som-Fundació website
must agree with what is explained in this document.