Collaborative work is carried out with other entities
which promotes social values
as respect, tolerance,
All participants give a very positive assessment,
especially by volunteers
which highlight the following aspects:
- Feel good doing something they like.
- Be able to help and be useful in activities.
- Be a part of a team of people without intellectual disabilities.
- That their abilities are valued.
The program also adds value
to organizations that host people with different abilities
in their equipment, because:
- Encourages the integration of people with disabilities
- They create new activities and more enriching points of view.
- Get other people meet and show interest
for rights and capabilities
of people with intellectual disabilities.
The promote positive impression of people with disabilities
before dealing with them.
If you want to learn more about inclusive volunteering click on:
Inclusive volunteering training
Inclusive volunteering working day
Lluís Martí Prize of inclusive volunteering
Generalitat de Catalunya Volunteering Prize